Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Pattern SPECIAL & finished dolls

I'm having an e-pattern special for 2 days on all available patterns....3 for $21. Just list your pattern choices in the INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT of your payment. Sale ends on 1-28-10.
I also have PayPal buttons on the side to purchase the finished dolls from my Laundry Lindsey Ann & Patchwork Paisley Ann patterns. The dolls pictured for the patterns are the ones you will receive. If you buy both dolls I will refund the shipping cost from 1 doll and send you an extra something in your package.
New patterns will be coming out late in the week along with lots of tags ready to buy this week on my tag blog.
Hope you have a great one and just let me know if you have any questions!

1 comment:

公館 said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!!........................................