Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Patterns are finally ready

Just wanted to let you know that I have Milly and Snowflower's patterns ready to mail or email. I've had problems with my eyes lately so working on the computer has been a problem. I added buttons on the side to order the e-pattern through PayPal. If you want to order the pattern to be mailed just email me @ derrekandsheila@msn.com with pattern order in the subject line. Please do not send emails with attachments because I can't open them....thanks for understanding.

Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend! More new patterns coming very soon so stay tuned. HINT...Laundry Lindsey Ann, Patchwork Paisley Ann and more...

No comments: