Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

buy 4 get 1 FREE e-pattern SPECIAL

I am currently working on new patterns so while I finish those up I thought I'd offer an e-pattern special.  I will run this special until I list my next pattern which will be in the next 2 or 3 days.  All e-patterns that I have shown now are available for this special.  Buy 4 e-patterns for $32 and you get the 5th e-pattern free....that's $6.40 per pattern.  There is a PayPal button on the side to buy this special.  Just be sure to list your choice of e-patterns in the instructions to merchant or just email me.  THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!