Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

$6 ~ August SPECIAL of the month e-pattern & other info.




This month's e-pattern special is my Bippity Boppity Boo witch.  The special will be through August 31st...price is $6.  Just click on the PayPal button below to pay for her and once I receive your payment I will email her to you.

I messed up my left shoulder last week doing yard work but am trying to get back to working on things today.  I've added buttons across the top of my blog (under the banner) and will be adding dolls with sale prices, painted items, new dolls I'm creating and some of my handmade card sets.  I will also be trying to finish up adding all the patterns under the e-pattern button with a large picture and PayPal button with each one.  If you have anything in particular you're looking for just email and I'll see what I can do.  I have a few orders to finish up and then I'll be on to all sorts of new creations I have in the works.

Some of the special price dolls on sale are the following original dolls from my patterns...just email if you're interested in getting one with the name of the doll in the subject line of the email...

these are $24 each plus shipping...
Annabelle
M is for Mouse
C is for Cat
B is for Bear
Lil' Cottontail
Harriet O'Hare
Miss Whiskers
either Hunny Bunny doll
Patchwork Paisley
Snowflower
Valerie Ann
if you like any of the above dolls but want a different dress I can change the dress for a small fee...just email me about it...


This doll is on sale for $36 plus shipping...

Thumpelina


Here's my email if you are interested in anything...just put the name of the doll or what you're looking for in the subject line please...