Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving SPECIAL

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Thanksgiving.  I wanted to offer a couple specials through Sunday.  First is an e-pattern (emailed only) special... 3 for $15... just be sure to let me know your choices in the note to merchants section or just email me below with PATTERN CHOICES in the subject line.  If you'd like more than 3 patterns please email me first so I can send a request because it costs me more fees to do it other ways.

EMAIL ME....





The other special is FREE PARCEL SHIPPING on all the finished dolls and pin keeps in various postings below.  If you're interested in a doll just email me at the email link above with ORDER in the subject line.  Just let me know what you're interested in and I'll get a request sent to you.

On the TOYS FOR SALE...if you're interested on any of these done into groupings at a special price just email me and I'll be glad to see what I can do on several of them together.  I will start listing these on ebay in the next day or two so if you're interested be sure to email soon.

ALL ORDERS PLACED TODAY THROUGH SUNDAY will have their names added into a drawing for an assorted set of 12 of my handmade tags...maybe even a little something extra too if I get time.  All orders shipped will be receiving a tag or handmade card in their package too. 

Here's a sneak peek of ornaments I'm working on...these are about 4 1/2".  I am thinking about adding a little homespun bow at the top of some and a button and bow on the Annie one.  I have several of these made already and have others in the works too (chicken, more sheep, saltbox houses, etc.).  If you would like some custom made just email me with CUSTOM ORNAMENTS in the subject line and I'll be glad to get back with you and see what we can come up with.  These ornaments are $9 each and come with a glassine bag to hold the ornament and I will add a topper to the top to close it and you can add the To and From on the back of the topper.  These make great gifts and would be great personalized.  I will add a picture of one package probably tomorrow...



Hope you enjoy the rest of your holiday and just let me know if you need anything custom made for Christmas.  New patterns are almost ready and will be added the first of next week...gingerbread, bunny, new Annies and a bear.

No comments: