Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

TOY SUPER SALE & updates

I'm in the process of putting all the toys at some SUPER bundle prices...just email if you're interested.  I will be listing these on ebay very soon to try to sell if no one is interested.   I would LOVE for these to go into a little girl's hands that would love them so I'm trying to do a good price that will help us both...

I have put SET #1, SET #2 and SET #3 after the descriptions of each picture...I will have the SET prices at the top of the page.


Here's the link to the TOYS page and the link is also at the top under my banner...

http://thecraftaholiccreations.blogspot.com/p/toys-for-sale.html

Below is my email....

EMAIL ME with TOYS in the subject line

*****************************************

I am going to leave the sale price on the e-patterns until I have these new ones finished.  I haven't had a chance to draw a name on the tag set but will try to get that done tonight and post it on my blog.  I will be giving away one set of tags per week from now until Christmas so every week you order your name will go into a drawing.  I'm hoping to have another Christmas drawing too that all the names from today and all into December purchases will go into.  I'll post more about that as soon as I can.

I'm listing lots of the dolls and things on ebay tonight if we don't get really bad storms so be sure to check those out.

If you're interested in any of the dolls in the stockings I will sell them for $20 each without the stocking.  I am listing them on ebay tonight with the stocking so just email as soon as possible if you're interested in one.
If you're needing something special for someone for Christmas just email.  I am trying very hard to get more pictures and things together so I hope to have new items tomorrow.

No comments: