Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, December 27, 2010

FREE pattern with order

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Christmas!!!! I just wanted to let everyone know that the patterns are all ready to email or mail out now. I have been sick and haven't been able to do much of anything but finally got things all finished up this morning. I am offering a FREE Valentine stitchery heart for all pattern orders placed through January 31st. It was going to be a January special but with this delay I wanted to go ahead and start the special. It's a large heart that will be great with dolls, hanging, as a pillow or sitting inside an old bed spring as a pin keep. I will be back to working on dolls and things very soon and hope to have my new Annie, a snowman and teddy ready soon.

I am still taking orders for my 1 1/2" round tags at a special price of $0.35 each plus shipping with a minimum $5 order. Just email below with TAGS in the subject line of the email if you're interested in having some made.  If you order $15 or more in tags I'll include the free stitchery heart pattern too.


EMAIL ME....

1 comment:

el donyet de pou said...

Hola, solo queria preguntarte, si no he entendido mal no vendes tus e.pattern a EspaƱa ? por que ?