Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy New Year and updates

 I just wanted to give an update on the new patterns.  I'm still recovering from whatever wicked virus I got but hope that I've turned the corner on it.  I can't do much each day but am progressing along to get some done.  I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy....lol.  Something with this virus just absolutely wipes your energy out.  I guess it didn't help that I worked almost non stop until Christmas Eve (3 a.m.) trying to finish gifts though before I got sick that night.  I already have plans for this years birthday and Christmas gifts so I'll start working on them some each week as soon as I'm better.  I am determined to not be behind on everything this year.


I have so many plans for things but don't know how many will be made but I will have lots of Valentine's very soon.  I am wanting to offer more variety this year as well as more customized items.  I also want to do more detailed one of a kind items.  I have mohair on hand with ideas for little bears and elephants (would love a source in the US for buying this if anyone knows one)......custom painted wooden signs for outside...customized mailboxes...lots and lots of paper projects to do and design (scrapbooks for you to add pictures too, cards, gift sets, etc.)...new doll patterns already sketched out....new sketches for painting as well as lots of older patterns from other designers that I want to paint...LOTS AND LOTS of things to paint on and use up this year.  I will be more organized and get my stash reduced.  I have got to stop hoarding so many things and use them as I had intended.  I have lots of ideas for things and hope to have lots and lots of variety.


If there are things you're looking for from me I'd love for you to leave a comment here.  I will try my best to see what I can do and I am hoping to work on some doll patterns from dolls I did last year that some have requested.  I want to do more saltbox items, sheep, bears, little girls, gingerbread, etc. 


I wish you all the best in this new year and I hope you'll continue to keep an eye out for my new things.  I should have the snowman pattern ready in the next day or two and possibly the Annie and teddy ones too.


Blessings,


Sheila


P.S.  If you'd like to be added to my email list just email me with EMAIL LIST in the subject line

2 comments:

Sharlene said...

Hope you are feelimg better soon.
take care
Sharlene

Sharyn said...

Hey Sheila -
Happy New Year to you too!
Sure hope you left those "sickies" in 2010!
Sharyn