Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Operation Write Home ~ cards for our soldiers

I recently came across this wonderful site that sends handmade cards to soldiers all over the country.  I just LOVE the whole idea and am planning on making lots to send to them myself.  I just thought I'd let everyone know about them and hopefully some of you might be interested in helping out by making cards too.  If you don't make cards you can still help out by donating money to help with postage.  If you check out their site you can see how much it takes to send out all the packages so any help would be great I'm sure. I just love being able to do something for all the WONDERFUL people who serve our country.  I'm sure they all really appreciate having handmade cards to send to their loved ones and I can't imagine how wonderful the recipient feels to receive something from their loved one who is so far away.

Here's the site and all the information is there on what you can do and all....

http://operationwritehome.org/index.html

No comments: