Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Friday, February 11, 2011

SPECIAL * BUNNY e-patterns









Bunny e-pattern SPECIAL...buy any 3 bunny e-patterns for $18.  Just put which ones you want in the instructions to merchant or you can email me after you make payment with BUNNY PATTERNS in the subject line.  It's never too early to get started on bunnies for the Spring and Easter.









2 comments:

WeeLittleWest / Kathy Olaf-Obrenski said...

Your miniatures are so great I have become one of your followers. I also make miniatures. Please visit my blog. http://weelittlewest.blogspot.com/

Rhodes Creations said...

Hello again! Just wanted to let you know I made an Annie with a pattern from you. Hope you are doing well and keep up the good work! Hope to see you at my blog some day soon. God bless you and have a blessed Lord's day! Laura
http://rhodescreations.blogspot.com/