Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Thursday, February 3, 2011

TCC pattern club

Here's a sneak peek at the January pattern.  The bonus template is something sweet too.

Don't forget to join in on the club.  I have some great things planned for it and hopefully some surprise extras to add in too as time allows.

Below is the original post and the PayPal button for joining is on it.  I'll get one added to the sidebar later today too.  I have decided that I will show sneak peeks each month of the doll design but any bonus templates won't be shown so they'll be a complete surprise.


I hope you'll join in on all the fun!!!!

2 comments:

Sue Pickwell said...

I've joined....Am I first?

MommaB said...

so sweet...thanks for offering to help me get mine set up...Hugs Vickie