Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, March 14, 2011

e-pattern SALE 4 for $24


All e-patterns are 4 for $24 for a limited time.  If you'd like more than 4 at this cost just email and I will be glad to send a request for the amount you want.  Just add the names of the patterns you'd like in the notes to merchant or you can just email me with pattern choices in the subject line.






email me.....

************************************


So much has been going on lately that I just haven't had time to finish up my new patterns and things.  I am working on lots of things this week and hope to have something starting tomorrow.  I will have the newest pattern club pattern this week too...she's a cutie.  I'm behind on emails too so if you've emailed and I haven't replied yet please send it again. I am trying very hard to get more organized and hope to be able to get more things done and all replies to emails done in a more timely manner.

Hope you have a great one!!!!

No comments: