Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

update on Georgia Ann pattern

Unforunately I don't have the Georgia Ann pattern completed yet.  I had it very close but am not sure what day it will be done.  I ended up with the virus that Savannah had which still isn't completely gone and then I have done something to my left arm/shoulder.  It started hurting some on Saturday but Sunday it got worse and is to the point that I can't use my left arm much at all.  I don't know if I've pulled or torn something but am trying to rest it.  I spend most of my days and nights in my recliner since it's the only place I can get it to not hurt so much.  Oh how I would love to be able to do something....it's driving me crazy.  I will get Georgia Ann posted just as soon as I can finish her up.  I think you will really like her...there will be two dolls in the picture...one with a strawberry and one with an A wooden block.  You'll be getting templates and instructions to do both.  I am also going to be adding a leg template for the TCC club pattern that I just released.  I will be emailing it just as soon as I can start working again to create the new file.  Saturday is the last day to renew your membership to get the free bear pattern too.

Hope you have a wonderful day and I hope to be back soon....

Sheila 

3 comments:

kavettahulse said...

Oh Sheila, I hope you get beeter soon. I figured you were still hurting since you hadn't posted. Rest your arm and get better!!!


kavetta

Sharyn said...

Hi Sheila -
Sounds like you have had one terrible week - it's so frustrating to not be able to do things because of an injury like that. Just rest it and hope it's back to normal soon.
Sharyn

Tess said...

I had and still do have the same problem with my shoulder then I was diagnosed with RA. Steroids will help.