Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Sneak Peek...Georgia Ann


I was finally able to get the strawberry finished so here's a sneak peek at the new GEORGIA ANN pattern.  I'm not 100% but am better so I'm working as I can.  I ended up going to the doctor last Thursday since I couldn't take the pain anymore.  They couldn't find anything wrong and just gave me 5 days of steroids to take.  Well, last night was the last one so as I was afraid it's gotten a little worse today.  I am hoping it will be better tomorrow but we'll see.  

I have to finish typing up the instructions so I hope to get it done tomorrow.  I'll post as soon as it's done and have a PayPal button.  If you're interested in either doll just email.  They are $40 each plus shipping.  Alphabet Georgia Ann comes with her block and Strawberry Georgia Ann comes with her strawberry.

Hope you have a great night!!!!

Blessings,

Sheila 


1 comment:

Sharlene said...

These are beautiful Sheila! Amazing , even when you are suffering sooo badly you still manage to create such delights.Hope you feel better soon!