Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

updates...PATTERN CLUB & witch SPECIAL


     e-pattern special has expired

July PATTERN CLUB will be ready this afternoon.  This month is a cute witch and for those who rejoin by the end of this month, you'll receive a bonus pumpkin template that is just adorable.  I am working on August to be a scarecrow and September to be an elf so be sure to join in.  The PayPal button to join is just below...





The Annie bagholder will be done soon as well as some other patterns in the works.  I am also working on a new club for a standing doll line that I hope to get started very soon.

I hope you're all enjoying your summer.  I have finally gotten back to a more normal routine but still have to be cautious of my shoulder as it doesn't take much to need to ice it.  We have worked on my studio the past few weeks and it is finally coming along.  I have wanted to do this ever since we did the sheetrock and all in there but after painting and carpet being put down I ended up piling all my craft stuff into it and boy was it A LOT!  I honestly could open up my own craft store I think.  I still have lots of piles to sort through but before long it will be in perfect working condition and I can create away.  I am so looking forward to being able to just go up and create.  I'll post some pictures once I get it in a little better shape.  I've done my cabinets in a wonderful new aged look with brown and ivory that I just love.  This will definitely be something I work on doing for my pieces to sell as well. 

Hope you have a great day!  I'll be back later today to post a picture of Eva.

P.S.  If you've emailed me about making something or anything else lately please email again.  With all that has went on this past several months and taking medication I am afraid I may have missed something and if so I'm sorry. 

1 comment:

honeycreekprims said...

This will be my first club pattern and I am so excited. Will be checking my email all day! Thanks!