Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

sneak peek at August TCC pattern club

* SOLD *  doll available for $30 plus shipping...just email if you're interested

I just finished up this month's TCC pattern club doll...PERCY ANN.  She is sooooo cute in person.  I don't think her picture does her justice.  I will have the pattern template ready later today to mail out to everyone in the club.  This month's bonus is some stitchery words that I drew out for fall. 

 If you'd like to join there's a button on the left sidebar for the current 3 month period.  Next month is going to be a cute elf Annie. 

I am working on the bagholder Annie pattern and Pepper Ann.  I will post as soon as I have them ready.  Lots of other goodies in the work but due to me hurting my back over the past weekend I'm running behind again.  I guess those old sayings of you fall apart when you turn 40 are really true.  This has been a heck of a year for me having problems it seems.  I just thank the Lord that none of them have been too serious...just things that needed time to heal.  I'm hoping the rest of this year will be better and I can really start to make some unique one of a kind items that have been on my mind as well as continue to make my patterns.  I would LOVE to get back to my exercising too but have to be careful with my shoulder.  My Zumba is calling me every day...I may have to try to sneak in a little today...I really miss it....lol.  I am really in love with papercrafting too so I will start selling some of my handmade cards and items very soon too.

Hope you have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

The Olde Country Cupboard said...

Hi Sheila,
love your new designs. When I get back from the cruise, I would like to get some of your patterns, if you are up to another trade.
take care and talk to you soon.
sandy