Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Early purchase special for TCC pattern club

For this next subscription of my TCC pattern club I have decided to do something new.  All subscription purchases made by September 30, 2011 will receive some of my handmade tags. These will be assorted tags and will be a minimum of 6 sent...possibly more in some.  I will mail them out without strings to save on shipping.  So I hope you'll join me for this next subscription.  I have some cute dollies running around in my head for these 3 months.

Below is the PayPal button for purchasing...

No comments: