Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Polly Ann e-pattern SPECIAL


For a limited time I am offering my POLLY ANN e-pattern for $6.50.  Below is the PayPal button topurchase.  This doll is a large doll but in the sitting position she is about 11 1/2" tall.  The pattern shows her with her legs sewn to the side but she would be adorable too with them sewn along the bottom for more posing ability.  This is one of my favorites so I hope if you don't already have it you'll give it a try at this limited time sale price.



e-pattern special $6.50



If you'd like a custom made Polly Ann in whatever theme or colors I'd love to make you one for $35 plus shipping.  Just email if you're interested with POLLY ANN DOLL in the subject line please.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Sheila,
You are amazing! These are darling dolls. I love the Vera Ann doll she is to die for. Too bad I have all boys.. You super talented. I would love to sew as good as you. Keep up the great projects and I am excited to see what you make.
Lindsay @ Country Girl Home

T.B. Roseboro (The Primitive Hutch) said...

She is too Cute! I love your dolls. Keep up the good work.