Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Friday, August 10, 2012

e-pattern SALE & BONUS pattern




Sale is over...I do offer my 3 e-patterns for $21 special all the time on my left side bar

weekend e-pattern SPECIAL with bonus


6 e-patterns of your choice for $36
(really you're getting 7 for $36 with the bonus)

FREE BONUS:  You'll also receive the template pieces and picture to make my new Mandy Ann pattern.  She is a simple 3 piece design as the legs and body are all one piece.  She is great for ornaments as well at about 10" tall.  This special will end Sunday night 8-12-12.  If you want just the template for Mandy Ann just email and you can buy her for $6.

Just let me know the patterns you'd like in the notes on payment or email me after you make payment with your choices.

 

No comments: