Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

found a wonderful seller of wood bowls



 
I came across this wonderful seller of woodturned items in South Carolina that I just had to share with you all.  I just fell in love with their pieces and thought that many of you might like to get something too.  They have bowls, cupcake stands, cake stands, vases, candle holders, etc.  I am planning on getting a couple pieces some time soon to add to my home.  The bowls would be so wonderful displayed with primitive items or even with little dolls displayed in them.  I have a super sweet new buyer that has shared how she displays the little Annies in her bowls for holidays and changes them out....thanks Kim.  Such a cute idea!!!!  I am going to use a cupcake stand for one of my painted candles and some pip berries and have my eye on some other pieces too.  Now to just decide on what to try first. 
 
Here's their etsy shop if you want to take a peek at their wonderful craftsmanship...
 

No comments: