Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Sunday, October 21, 2012

past TCC pattern club patterns





















 
I've added a page at the top of my blog with all past TCC pattern club patterns shown and a PayPal button at the top of that page for purchasing.  Any 3 patterns are $18 and if you want more than 3 they are $6 each and I can send a request.  If you want just 1 or 2 patterns they are $8 each and there is a PayPal button on the left sidebar for purchasing any e-pattern. 
 
Current club patterns can not be included in this.  Below is the first doll in this current subscription and you can join the club at the top of the left sidebar...
 
 
 
If you have any questions just EMAIL and I'll get back with you.
 

No comments: