Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

May Day e-pattern SPECIAL any e-pattern for $6.50 ~ 3 DAYS ONLY

 
 


 
 
Choose from any of my e-patterns other than the current TCC club patterns (Liberty Ann & Judy Ann)
 
I am working on adding pictures of all 97 patterns on my e-pattern page here.
 
Please make one payment for all patterns
 
any e-pattern for $6.50
 
put your e-pattern choices in the payment or email me
 
Sale is over...thanks
 
PayPal button on top left side bar to purchase 3 for $21 any time


BONUS

all orders over $35 will receive the templates to make my Brownie Bear doll

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was
extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying
your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.


Take a look at my homepage ... New LeBron James Shoes

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the good writeup. It in truth was once a leisure account it.
Glance complicated to far brought agreeable from you!
By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?


Here is my weblog :: soldes air jordan

Anonymous said...

Helpful info. Lucky me I found your site accidentally,
and I am surprised why this twist of fate did not happened in
advance! I bookmarked it.

My weblog; Chaussures De Foot

Anonymous said...

Hey are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up
my own. Do you require any coding expertise to make your own blog?
Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to surf to my site Air Max Femme

Anonymous said...

Hello there! I know this is kind of off topic but I was
wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?

I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at alternatives for another platform. I would be awesome if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.

my blog Louis Vuitton Handbags