*

Thursday, October 1, 2009

new PAINTED Annie items

Lots of new painted items done and more to come soon as I need to make room in my craft room so I can work in here more. Here are some of the new Annie items. I hope to get some individual photos done tomorrow and post them along with price. If you're interested in anythings just let me know. The items include a metal container (holding a set of hand drawn notecards/envelopes, a travel tissue with cover, a small legal pad decorated and candy), an 8 x10 canvas with Annie holding her chicken (suitable to be displayed as is or would look great in a black frame), a glass jar (great for pencils/pens, utensils, candy, etc.), a night light, and photo albums (fit 100 4 x 6 photos)...I do have more of the photo albums that aren't pictured and they will be personalized in the area above Annie or to the side of her.
NEW PATTERNS UPDATE: I will have new doll patterns coming out soon. They are already sewn and stuffed...just waiting to be stained and finished. I hope to have the first one done over the weekend and will post any new updates on here as soon as I have anything done.
UPDATE ON PRICES...
Things have been super busy here so I haven't had time to get close ups or prices on here so I thought I'd go ahead and put prices since I've had some emails about it...
prices do not include shipping...that would be determined by your zip code...
A is for Annie metal holder with items $35.00
pencil/pen jar $11.00
photo albums ~ $15 each
painted canvas with Annie holding chicken ~ $18
night light ~ $15
I do have more than 1 of some items so if you want more than one just ask and I'll let you know what I have.
Custom orders will be taken on the metal holder or night light as I have more of those that only have the background done so I could paint whatever you'd like on those.

2 comments:

Denni said...

I love your stuff!!! I love the chicken painting. Do you need anymore wood? Hollar at me if you do. Hope things are going good,

denni

Jess said...

These are so cute! You are very talented!

Jess