Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

new pattern..... SUZIE ANN



I was finally able to get my Suzie Ann finished up and get her picture.  She is 11" or so tall and super easy to make.  The PayPal button is on the side to purchase the pattern.  The Suzie Ann pictured is available for $30 plus shipping.  I will take custom orders on making her too with any color or theme you like.  Just email if you have any questions about it.  Please put SUZIE ANN in the subject line of your email.I am offering the tag like Suzie Ann has for $0.60 each plus shipping.  Just email if you're interested in buying any.

I have also been listing tons on ebay so I hope you'll have a chance to check things out.  I'll be listing more tonight as well.  I will be having a free item with every doll or painted item purchased through these auctions for anyone on my email list or if you mention you saw this on my blog too.  Here's the link to ebay....



2 comments:

志文 said...

精彩的文章是我停留的理由~ .........................................

robynart said...

Hi Sheila, I've just finished 2 of your honey bears and posted them on my blog. Please pop over and take a look. Let me know what you think. I've added a link back to you also.
Love Suzie Ann, hugs Robyn.