Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, June 25, 2012

Belindy pattern update...free shipping on $50 or more orders


pattern available now

My new Belindy pattern will start being emailed tomorrow morning so I wanted to go ahead and put up a PayPal button to purchase the e-pattern.  I also started emailing the July TCC pattern club pattern...BETSY ANN...today.  I'd love for you to join the club to get her and the other two patterns for August & September.  August will be an Annie pinkeep pattern.  The PayPal button for the club is in the post below.

Also, I am offering free shipping on doll orders (from my blog or custom orders) of $50 or more in the US...there will be a discount on shipments to other countries.


Belindy e-pattern