Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Witchy Poo shelf sitter

 
SOLD  Witchy Poo shelf sitter
 
10" to the top of her hat...weighted to sit well on her own
 
would be cute in a bowl or displayed on a shelf with other Halloween items
 
SPECIAL PRICE $21 plus shipping
 
I will take custom orders on this doll for a week or so.  I can do the same materials or I any of the other Halloween materials I've done lately.  I can also do a stitched face if you prefer that.
 
You can also custom order her for any other holiday or theme at this cost for a limited time.
 
Just email if you'd like to order.

No comments: