Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, October 1, 2012

doll SALE...NEW patterns...UPDATE on TCC pattern club


 
update...doll pictured is SOLD...I can make another one like her or any color you want
 
Here's Flurry, the October TCC pattern club doll.  She's 8 1/2" tall not including her bow.  Doll pictured is at a special sale price for October of $21 plus shipping.  Custom orders are welcome on her for the same cost.  She can be done in any color or theme and can be left with her hands not sewn together.  I can also do this as a boy with a shirt and pants. I also have some snowflakes for her to hold if you'd like.  Tag can also have any word or saying you'd like.  Just email if you'd like to place a doll order.  Flash from the camera makes her brighter looking than she is.  She is a nice prim colored doll.
 
If you'd like to join the October - December TCC pattern club to receive the pattern for Flurry below this post is a link with the PayPal button or you can email me.  Sign-ups through today will receive the Mandy Ann template free for joining.  Flurry is emailing now.  There's also a PayPal button on the left side bar under Flurry's picture.
 
 
 
 
 
 
SALE on finished doll $17 plus shipping (can be first class mail or priority)...doll pictured...only 1 available at this price
 
 


 
Above are the dolls included in the last 3 month subscription of the TCC pattern club.  They are all available now for individual purchase.  The patterns are templates, picture, materials needed, basic doll instructions file and some include a bonus.  Cost is $8 for the e-pattern and $10 mailed copies.  There's a PayPal button at the bottom of this post to select and purchase your patterns.
 
 
****************************************
 
 
Below are new patterns releasing later today.  They are full patterns with instructions.  Cost is $8 for the e-pattern and $10 mailed copies.  There will be a limited time special of $13 for both patterns...Annie Mae & Snowy shelf sitters.  There's a PayPal button at the bottom of this post to select and purchase your e-patterns.  If you'd like mailed patterns please email me to order or purchase




select pattern option below



OTHER UPDATE....

I'm running behind on things but will have a picture of the October TCC pattern club doll later today.  I had planned on having my Annie tree topper doll for October but due to my mama being admitted into the hospital the end of last week and all I am behind on finishing her up.  I do have a new snowman doll almost finished so I will be releasing it for the October TCC pattern club doll.  The tree topper Annie will be November's doll pattern.  This snowman doll is super cute so I hope you'll check back to see her.  I will continue the bonus of the free Mandy Ann e-pattern with purchase of the Oct. - Dec. club membership through tonight since I'm behind.

No comments: