Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Friday, December 13, 2013

TCC pattern club January - March 2014

TCC PATTERN CLUB
 
I've decided to try the pattern club again for January - March 2014.  I will add a PayPal button below to join for $18.  The new thing with the club will be that instead of sending a little extra template of something to go with a doll, I will be giving you the templates to make the doll with a separate head or the head and body as one piece.  I know lots of customers have told me that the separate heads have caused them issues with arthritis and what not so I thought this would make it easier to give you the same patterns but with the ease of the one piece.  Now the dolls will have a different look either way so be sure to keep that in mind.  The January doll pattern will be for Tilly Ann.  I will actually start emailing her pattern on December 23 so you'll have her to play with over the Christmas holiday if you'd like.  All members signed up by then will also receive a free flower template for a dimensional flower for your dolls.
 
here's a picture of a past Tilly Ann doll
 
I hope you'll join in for this subscription.  I'd love to be able to keep the club going strong and have lots of new dolls to make.
 
    $18.00 for 3 month subscription
 

No comments: