Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, August 24, 2009

3 new PATTERNS











Sneak peek at my 3 newest patterns. They will be ready to ship by 8-27-09. Price is $10 each for mailed version. I have added the patterns in my ezshoppe...link in the above top right corner.
The emailed version of my 3 newest patterns will be available for $8. Since I won't be mailing anything out these won't have a tag...sorry. The emailed versions will be available 8-27-09.

Bunny is 12" to the top of her bow.


Kitty is 12" to the top of her bow.


Polly Ann is about 11 1/2" sitting to the top of her bow...her legs are on her sides and she is weighted to sit well as shown.

No comments: