*

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

First day of middle school & UPDATES


Hi Everyone!


I hope you're all doing well. It's been a crazy summer and time hasn't seemed to allow a lot of creativity or catching up with friends emails. So if I haven't emailed you already I will be going through my list this week and if you don't hear from me please do email again as my mind isn't what it used to be...LOL! I am hoping to get back on things this week and catch up on some emails as well as show you some of my new patterns coming soon, new dolls and new Winter/Christmas tags.


Today was the first day of middle school for Savannah and I took her picture as I always do the first morning. I just thought I'd share it with you all. I am very anxious to pick her up in a couple hours and see how her first day went. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all went well. Savannah had all A's through elementary school and we're so proud of her for that. I hope she'll be able to keep up with that with 7 teachers this year instead of 1. Lots of changes and I'm not much on new changes but I think this is a good change for her and I think it will bring her lots of great things. We just have to get adjusted to it all and hopefully the new school is going to let me be involved like I was at her last school. I enjoyed helping out everyday and being able to know the people that are with her every day.
I'll be back later today or tomorrow with updates and pictures. Hope you have a great day!


No comments: