Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, March 29, 2010

Miss Whiskers pattern



Miss Whiskers is 12 1/2".  She is available in e-pattern or mailed pattern.  There's a link to the side to order her.  If you're interested in the doll she is $35 plus shipping.

All patterns are available for the 3 for $21 special on e-patterns.  I will continue running this special for a little longer.

More items coming very soon so be sure to check back.

2 comments:

robynart said...

Hi Sheila, I've been watching all your wonderful creations. Especially all the different bunnies you've done. They're all so cute!! You're very clever. I'm at present making 2 of your honey bears, will put pics. on my blog when they're done. I hope they'll do your design justice. Happy Easter to you, Robyn.

Prims and Annies said...

Hi..I love your dolls. Do you have a doll pattern that is wearing rompers. I saw one on ebay and you were given credit for the pattern. My email is: primsandannies@bellsouth.net
Thanks,
Maxie