Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Friday, March 26, 2010

Mopsy O'Hare PATTERN & toys

Mopsy O'Hare is 10" sitting.  She is available in e-pattern or mailed pattern today.  Instructions are included to make her cute dimensional nose.  There's a link on the side to order the pattern.  I will also be selling the doll for $36 plus shipping...just email if you're interested in buying her. 

Be sure to check to check out all the postings below for other new goodies and my other new bunny pattern released.

I also have a new blog for other items I have for sell.  This will mostly be girl items for a while as I need to do lots of organizing and Savannah is growing up too fast.  The link to that blog is on my profile page and I'll try adding it below this so you can get to it quickly.  I don't have an exact weight on anything so if you would like a shipping quote just email.  I will ship them UPS to save on the cost for you.  I will be adding lots of groups of clothes there over the weekend.


I'll be back with more new items on here and ebay over the next few days so be sure to check back.  My ebay link is below or also on my side near the bottom under other items for sale...