Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Christmas SPECIAL




All ornaments are on sale for $6.75 plus shipping...can be first class mail or priority...there are 10 of the Annie ones, 8 gingerbead, 2 cows, 4 sheep.  I can add a bow of your color choice to the top of the ornament where it joins the jute hanger.  I can also add a small grubby tag there that can be personalized with a name, date, etc.  Each ornament will come in a glassine bag with a paper topper that you can use to close it up and add the TO/FROM to on the back.  The glassine bag makes the ornament a little bit visible to give the receiver a little glimpse before they open it up.  It would be cute to add a hot chocolate packet too with it and maybe a candy cane.    Above is the picture of all the ornaments and one with a gingerbread one hanging in a tree.  I will add a button below to purchase the ornaments in the US with the option of first class or priority mail.  Just email if you have any questions.  The ornament is 4 1/2".  You'll need to tell me which ornament you want in the INSTRUCTIONS TO MERCHANT note on your payment or email me at the link below with ornament choice in the subject line...

EMAIL ME with ORNAMENT CHOICE


Buy ornament below through PayPal...price includes 1 ornament and shipping.  If you'd like to buy more than one ornament just change the number to how many you want and make payment.   I will refund any additional shipping.  If you'd prefer though just email me above and I can send a request to you from PayPal with the correct shipping cost if you're ordering more than 1.


pick shipping option



I am adding some girl clothes in a new category button under my banner at the top for low combination prices.  If you're interested in any of them just email and I can give you a quote on shipping when you provide me with your zip code.  Will have that set up within the next 30 minutes.

More special priced items coming tomorrow and will also have some free items with purchases over $60 on items already for sell or custom order items.  There will be pictures for those buyers to select what they want from some dolls and things I have on hand as there free item.

No comments: