Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Sunday, December 19, 2010

NEW patterns coming soon & TAG SPECIAL



Sugar custom orders are available for a limited time for $25 plus shipping...just email if you're interested in ordering one...can be done in any colors


I finally have 2 of the new pattern dolls ready.  I am working on the patterns and will have them ready tomorrow.  I'll go ahead and put PayPal links below to buy them.  I'll start emailing as soon as I get them finished tomorrow.  More patterns coming soon too...a snowman, bear and Annie.


Sugar e-pattern

*************************************************

Prim Bonnie e-pattern








I am also having a special on my 1 1/2" round tags.  You can see lots of examples at the link at the top right side bar under OTHER ITEMS FOR SALE (The Tagaholic blog).  I normally sell them for $0.40 each but for this sale they'll be $0.35 each plus shipping.  Minimum order on tags is $5 before shipping.  I can ship them first class mail or priority mail.  Just email if you're interested in ordering anything.  The sale will be through the end of the year.  Be sure to put TAG ORDER in subject line of your email.


No comments: