Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Thursday, April 21, 2011

April TCC PATTERN CLUB ... finally got her picture ready


Yesterday didn't go as expected and my desktop computer moves like an old dinosaur but I finally have a picture of Jenny Ann. I am finalizing the template pieces and will be emailing to current club members in a little while. Jenny Ann is around 11" tall and is weighted to stand.

If you'd like to purchase the one pictured she is $26 plus shipping. Just email if you're interested with Jenny Ann in the subject line please. She'd make a wonderful Mother's Day present. I'd be glad to add a Mother's Day tag if you'd like.


1 comment:

kavettahulse said...

Sheila this is sooo cute!!