Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, May 9, 2011

Georgia Ann pattern ready



Georgia Ann is 15" not including her hair or bow.  Her pattern comes with templates for the strawberry and the A for her block too. I will also email a close-up of her face.  Below is the PayPal button for the e-pattern.  I'd you'd like the mailed version please email and I can send a request.









I finally have her ready...WOOHOO!!!!!  My arm/shoulder is finally well enough to do some things now so I hope to start getting lots to show you over the next few days as I have lots that was already made to take pictures of.  I will start listings lots of them on ebay too.  I can't do everything yet but hope to get better each day.  I'm still not sure what I did to it but am just so thankful that I can finally start doing my everyday things around the house and some crafts without so much pain.

I will be creating the leg template to go with the Jenny Ann TCC pattern club for April and emailing it out tonight or in the morning to current club members.  I am going to start working on the pinkeep Annie for this months club and will have her ready by the 20th or hopefully a little sooner if possible.  She has been floating around in my head for too long so I'm be so glad to get her on paper and then all sewn up for you to see.

1 comment:

kavettahulse said...

I am so glad you are feeling better and your shoulder is healing. I can't imagine how stir crazy you had to have been. I love the new pattern and can't wait to see what you have coming up. I've really missed your posts. Take care.

Kavetta