Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Miss Eva is made...emailing to pattern club in just a little while


doll pictured is available for $30 plus shipping...email if you're interested in buying her

I just finished Eva up and am going to my desktop computer to put her things together to email to the TCC PATTERN CLUB.  It takes a while as it is a bit slow but I'll have it done as soon as possible.  She is 11 1/2" not including her hat.  I've done her with a candy corn nose but she would be just as cute with a solid red nose too. There will be bonus templates for things that can go with her too.  Be sure to read the post below from earlier today for all information and the PayPal button to join the club.

No comments: