Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, January 16, 2012

January pattern finally done


SOLD...finished doll is $35 plus shipping

She's finally done!  So many things since Christmas but I am trying to get back in the swing of things.  I have many emails to get to but if you don't hear from me by tomorrow please email me again.  I have some one of a kind dolls coming as well as a new Annie pattern. 

If you'd like to join the current subscription there's a link on the post below to pay through PayPal.  This month's bonus includes a heart and a hat.  This doll would be super cute using the hat and making it a boy.  You could also use the hat and a pretty bow for a girl.

1 comment:

Roberta said...

Ciao,
questo pupazzo di neve è meraviglioso.....è possibile acquistare l'e-pattern?
Roberta

rinaldiroberta@hotmail.it