Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Thursday, March 1, 2012

February TCC pattern club doll


February brought too much (personal and family issues) it seems for me to get everything done but I'm hoping March will be a great month to catch up and bring out lots of my new patterns that are just waiting for me to finalize pictures,  draw out the templates and type up instructions.  I also have lots of dolls coming as soon as I can get pictures and everything finished.  Above is one of my most favorite patterns to date that was for the February TCC pattern club.  She is super cute alone, with the two hearts or even make a string of them together for a window, mantle, garland, etc.  If you'd like to join the club be sure to click the link to the post here to sign up....



I will have the March doll released next week for the club.  She will be a special doll with Derrek's grandmothers first name...Vera.  We lost her last month at the age of 91 and will miss her so much.  She was such a special person in our lives and always felt like my own grandma.

I am way behind on emails so if you haven't heard from me soon please email again so I don't miss you.  I apologize for my delays this past month with things and can't wait to start this new month with lots of super cute dolls and other creations. 

3 comments:

Roberta said...

Bellissima!!!!!!
It 's very very nice
Roberta

Samantha Lynne said...

Hey Shelia! I can't find your email anywhere. Can you please email me as soon as you get this? I need a sign :)
xoxo
Samantha

Southernbellescentz@live.com

Ulla's Quilt World said...

Your quilts/crafts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world!
www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
Hugs, Ulla (from Finland)