Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Friday, April 6, 2012

TCC pattern club April - June with BONUS pattern template


BONUS AVAILABLE THROUGH 4-9-12

Here's the bonus template you'll receive if you purchase the April, May, June subscription of the TCC pattern club through 4-9-12.  I will be emailing out this template later today for anyone who has already joined and any new sign ups.  The April pattern will be emailed Monday. Below is the sign up PayPal button. 

April - June




 
I took some time off but am back to finishing up lots of things today and over the weekend so I'll be adding lots of new dolls as soon as I get pictures taken.

No comments: