Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Thursday, March 22, 2012

new dolls


made from my Bitty Button Annie pattern...$35 plus shipping


SOLD  made from my Ruby Ann pattern...$30 plus shipping


 

SOLD...original Vera Ann pattern doll...$30 plus shipping


Here are some of the new dollies I have for sell.  I will be listing new dolls daily for a while.  If you're interested in buying any of the dolls just email.  All orders will receive a handmade card with your order.  I will be showing a picture of the card you'll receive tomorrow.  I will also have a special for orders over $50 to receive some other extras.

No comments: