Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

ANDY ** The Player ** NEW PATTERN

We LOVE football at our house and I know some of you do too, so when Derrek asked me why I don't ever make boy dolls this is what came to mind. He's just as cute without the football too!
Andy measures 14" to the top of his hat and his football is 5". His pattern will be available late today. Mailed pattern is $10 and emailed pattern is $8. I'll add him to my ezshoppe in a little while.

1 comment:

Sol said...
This comment has been removed by the author.