Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

NEW PAINTED ITEMS

The personalized items above are gifts I have made for Christmas. I thought I'd add them here to take possible custom orders for names on items...such as a wood sign, canvas bag, or just about anything that can be painted on. If you're interested in something just email me with PERSONALIZED NAME ITEM in the subject line. There's a contact button in my ezshoppe to send an email. The background color and polka dots can be any color you would like...letters will be black.
**************************************************
I have 2 of these canvas bags below available. The size is 15 1/2" x 11 1/2" (not including the wooden handles) x 5 1/2". The inside has a light plastic coating to protect items you carry. This would be great for books, crafts, things for a small trip, etc. Price is $24.99 plus shipping...can be sent priority mail or first class mail. Just email through my contact button in my ezshoppe with CANVAS BAG in the subject line.







1 comment:

Cinnamon Stitched Primitives said...

I left you 2 awards on my blog!
Have fun!
HUGS
Shannon