Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Saturday, November 21, 2009

CHELSEA ANN pattern

Chelsea Ann's pattern will be available tonight. I will have her listed in my ezshoppe shortly. She is 21 1/2" to the top of her bow. Chelsea Ann is a much bigger doll than my other patterns and is just adorable I think. She'd look really great with some of the smaller dollies sitting with her too.
E-pattern is $8 and mailed pattern is $10 with free shipping in US and $1 off shipping to other countries. Be aware that e-patterns are for your own use only...they can not be sold, traded or given away. It is illegal to do that and I am going to refuse the sell of my patterns to anyone caught doing it.

No comments: