Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New GOODIES


ONE OF A KIND vintage purse...$35 plus shipping

I have a black one as well...if you're interested in having something custom painted on it just email...it's a little different shape than this one.


Pinky is $25 plus shipping


Just email below if you're interested in purchasing one or both.  More new goodies coming soon....

2 comments:

Rhodes Creations said...

Neat purse. I was wondering how you painted it so the paint won't come off. You are very talented!
I'm a newbie in the blogging community and have gotten a pattern from you before. Come visit me sometime! Thanks, Laura

Sol said...

I send a email about patterns...