Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, February 21, 2011

PATTERN CLUB doll for February ** UPDATES ADDED 2-22 at bottom


Here's the new doll for this month's TCC pattern club.  I won't normally show the whole doll but I was so thrilled with her that I had to show her to you all.  She is one of my most favorite dolls so far.  I will have some new directions on giving her the more aged look added with this template set.  I will be emailing her pattern this afternoon to all pattern club members...sorry I'm a day late but she is worth it I think...lol.  Be sure to join if you'd like to make this Bitty Button Annie...she won't be available for at least a month or two as a full pattern.

Also as a bonus for club members I will be adding your name twice into the drawing for a surprise giveaway each month.  If you haven't ordered your $5 minumum of tags for February to get 6 free be sure to get that in by Monday.  I will also have some extra little templates this month too.

If you'd like to join the club here's the post where the PayPal button is to join in...


On another note, I have some new PAINTED APRONS that I've designed and will be showing later today here on the blog so be sure to check back.  I will also have a sneak peek at my new bunny pattern...LUCKY.

UPDATE...sorry for the delay in getting the picture added...

Lucky's pattern will be available tonight...2-22-11...she is 13 1/2" to the top of her wired ears

If you're interested in getting the bunny e-pattern special below Lucky will not be at the sale price but if you want to get her and 2 others I will do the two others for the sale price of $18...so with Lucky and 2 other bunny patterns it would be $20 (just be sure to get me to send you a request to do this if you want it).

****************************

UPDATE for painted aprons...these aprons are my idea and I am selling them so seeing them here is not for anyone to copy please as I am not selling the patterns or directions for these at this time...thanks for your honesty.

All aprons will come with your choice of a tag with a coordinating word or saying.  Finished aprons are $6.50 each which includes first class mailing in the US.  If you want to buy any without lace so you can finish it yourself it will be $5.50 which includes first class mailing in the US.  International buyers please email for a shipping cost.  I don't think it will be much different but I can check for you to make sure.  These will be mailed in an regular envelope to save on shipping. I will take custom orders for other items painted on them as well.  If you'd like to order bulk amounts of similar designs I will give a lower price and combined shipping costs on that so just email and we can discuss.  If you're emailing about these aprons please put APRONS in the subject line so I'll know.  THANKS!

Aprons can be added to the doll's dress with a button on each side or you can add ribbon to each side and tie it in the back.  The second pictures don't have lace yet but I wanted to go ahead and show them.  I will be working on adding lace today to them.




1 comment:

Sharlene said...

Ooooo she is beautiful Sheila,can't wait to get her and make up.
Thanks.