Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Saltbox Annie custom signs


I'm taking custom orders for this wonderful saltbox Annie sign.  It measures 4" x 13".  I will be adding a wire hanger to the top for hanging it.  Options for your sign will be...a last name or date added to the bottom of her dress...a tag added to the wire hanger with your choice of wording...antiquing the sign for a wonderful aged look.  Price is $24 plus shipping.  I do have one available to ship immediately.  Orders will take 1 week or less to finish once payment is received.   If you have any questions just email with SALTBOX ANNIE in the subject line.  Below is a PayPal button to purchase with shipping in US.  If you're from another country just email and I'll be glad to give you a cost for shipping to you.






I will have some more custom order items today as well as some ONE OF A KIND raggedy items.  So be sure to check back later too.

Also, I have auctions on ebay and will be adding more daily so here's the link to those....

ebay auctions


1 comment:

SANDI said...

Oh, how adorable...
I Love It!
sandraallen260@centurytel.net