Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

HOPPY SPRING pattern


Be sure to check the last couple posts below too for other new patterns...

Another new pattern today...HOPPY SPRING.  You'll get the bunny and eggs.  I painted my eggs but they'd be adorable done with felt and blanket stitched on.  They are all weighted so they will make a great display set. Hoppy measures 15 1/2" to the top of the ear and the eggs are 7".  I'll add a PayPal button below to buy the e-pattern.




If you're interested in the set of 3 pictured above the price is $36 plus shipping...just email below and I can send a request once I know your zip code or country if you're not in the US.  Please put HOPPY SPRING in the subject line.

email me.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here we see a young apprentice difficult at function on his bench, creating pentacles.
When 1 is in a problem and looking for options, one looks everywhere.

But they are much more than just indications of people.


Here is my blog - free online tarot card readings, rc-soft.com,

Anonymous said...

Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.
Would you be interested in exchanging links or maybe guest writing a blog post or vice-versa?

My website discusses a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could
greatly benefit from each other. If you are interested feel free to shoot me an email.
I look forward to hearing from you! Superb blog by the way!


Also visit my site :: make money online for real