Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Sunday, March 20, 2011

update on pattern club & other info...



Hi Everyone,

Things have become really hectic lately and I'm behind again...some personal and family things (the above were items I did for my SIL for her birthday...I'll have a posting soon on the wonderful lady who made the wood for me).  I apologize for the delay in my pattern club but will have it ready tomorrow with a bonus extra for the delay that I think you'll enjoy. I am also working on a special for all current members who rejoin this next quarter.  I will have lots of new items coming this week as soon as I can get pictures taken.  I also will have lots of craft supplies coming...plastic canvas patterns, John Deere cloth, etc.

I have one other thing that has become a problem for me that I must ask to stop.  I myself may have missed giving credit on patterns and I try very hard to not do that.  I have noticed it happening quite a bit with some people and some are even changing the face a little and claiming it as their own pattern.  When you buy my pattern that is part of the agreement you make when purchasing it....it must state that you used a The Craftaholic Creations pattern.  Claiming it as your current or older design or anything like this is misuse of my copyright.  I have also noticed that some bloggers are scanning and giving away others patterns on their blog for anyone to take.  I ask you all please to honor others copyrights and please give credit where it is due.  I may upset some people by saying this but it just isn't fair to be doing these things and I know that deep in your heart you know it's wrong yourself.  I have lost come customers because of them misusing my designs and copyrights but I know that doing the right thing is THE RIGHT THING.  I am no saint but I try to do the right thing and I hope you would think no less of yourself than to do the same....BE HONEST and DO THE RIGHT THING.

Hope you all have a wonderful week!

Blessings,

Sheila

1 comment:

Sharlene said...

Good for you Sheila, they should honour your wishes otherwise we loose to many talented people like yourself.