Patterns are pictured on left side & e-pattern page

buy any pattern through the any pattern buttons and just list the pattern you want or email me with your choice

Custom doll orders are welcome on most dolls pictured...email if you're interested in having one made for you.

*

Monday, March 21, 2011

MARCH TCC pattern club



I just updated the TCC pattern club page with the newest template addition.  I have also added a bonus template for anyone who was a member the first three months for rejoining the next three months.  It's not too late to join for the January - March 2011 subscription.  Once I received payment I will email you all three months templates and bonuses.  This month's template even has an additional head for another style doll to go with it.

The PayPal buttons are on the TCC pattern club page...here's the link to that page or you can get there from the link under my banner at the top of the page.

PATTERN CLUB page

1 comment:

kavettahulse said...

I joined tonight and can't wait to get my patterns! These are sooo cute!